I am interested in teaching courses in artificial intelligence and machine learning, particularly those that touch upon issues of semantics and natural language processing. I am also interested in developing interdisciplinary courses that can introduce the methods of computational linguistics to students in linguistics who have little or no programming experience.
In Fall 2008, I taught the University of Colorado artificial intelligence course:
I also worked as an teaching assistant at the University of Arizona for the following courses:
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Program Design and Development
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Introduction to Discrete Structures
- Analysis of Discrete Structures